Weight Loss Surgery
Finally Achieve Your Ideal Weight with Our Safe and Effective Surgical Options
Weight Loss Surgery
Our weight loss surgery options provide a safe and effective way to achieve sustainable weight loss and improve overall health.
Get In Touch
Contact Us To Get Better Information
Ready to transform your health and achieve a healthy weight? Book a consultation with our weight loss surgery team and start your journey today.
Your Data Is Protected – We Will Never Spam You Or Sell Your Data
What is Bariatric Surgery?
Bariatric surgery, also known as weight-loss surgery, is a surgical procedure that helps individuals lose weight by altering their digestive system. The procedure restricts the amount of food that the stomach can hold, leading to weight loss. Bariatric surgery is recommended for individuals with a body mass index (BMI) of 40 or more or a BMI of 35 or more with other obesity-related health issues. Sometimes, you may qualify for certain types of weight loss surgery if your BMI is 30-34 and you have serious health-related problems.
Potential Benefits of Bariatric Surgery
- Significant weight loss 50-80%
- Improved or resolved type 2 diabetes symptoms
- Improved or resolved sleep apnea
- Improved or resolved high blood pressure
- Reduced risk of heart disease
- Lower cholesterol levels
- Higher self-esteem
- Improved quality of life
- Increased life expectancy
- Relief from joint pain
Types of Bariatric Surgery
There are several types of bariatric surgery, and each procedure is tailored to the individual’s specific needs. The most common types of bariatric surgery include:
- Gastric bypass surgery
- Sleeve gastrectomy (Gastric sleeve)
- Gastric plication
- Adjustable gastric banding
Gastric bypass surgery is the most commonly performed bariatric surgery. The procedure involves dividing the stomach into two sections and rerouting the small intestine to the smaller stomach section.
Sleeve gastrectomy involves removing a portion of the stomach to create a smaller stomach pouch.
Gastric plication does not involve an implanted device like gastric banding and unlike the gastric sleeve procedure, gastric plication can be reversible because a portion of your stomach is not actually removed.
Adjustable gastric banding involves placing a band around the upper part of the stomach to create a smaller stomach pouch.
Risks and Complications of Bariatric Surgery
As with any surgery, bariatric surgery comes with risks and complications. These can include:
- Blood clots
- Bowel obstruction
- Dumping syndrome
- Nutritional deficiencies
It is important to discuss the risks and complications with your healthcare provider before undergoing bariatric surgery.
Here are some steps to reduce those risks and complications:
- Choose an experienced surgeon: We will help you to choose a surgeon who has extensive experience performing bariatric surgery. A skilled surgeon can help reduce the risk of complications during and after the surgery.
- Follow pre-surgery guidelines: We will provide you with pre-surgery guidelines that you need to follow strictly. This may include dietary restrictions, exercise routines, and lifestyle changes.
- Manage any underlying health conditions: If you have any underlying health conditions, such as high blood pressure or diabetes, it’s important to manage them before surgery.
- Quit smoking: Smoking can increase the risk of complications during surgery and slow down the healing process. It’s important to quit smoking a few weeks before surgery to reduce the risk of complications.
- Attend follow-up appointments: After surgery, we will arrange follow-up appointments with your surgeon. These appointments are important for monitoring your progress, managing any complications, and ensuring that you are on the right track towards your weight loss goals.
- Follow post-surgery guidelines: Our surgeon and nutritionist will provide you with post-surgery guidelines that you need to follow strictly. This may include dietary restrictions, exercise routines, and lifestyle changes. Following these guidelines can help reduce the risk of complications and ensure that you achieve your weight loss goals.
here is what you get when you contact us today!
Free Online Evaluation & Consultation
Get price and advice from leading surgeons based on a medical questionnaire and photos from you.
Answer To All Of Your Questions
Get informed: Our team can help you make confident decisions about procedures and treatments.
Connect You To Previous Patients
Get in touch with people from your country who used our services.
We can help you find a plane ticket, book a hotel, and arrange free transfers from the airport, hotel, and clinic.
Guarantee & Aftercare
All patients receive a contract guaranteeing follow-ups, GP assistance, consultations, and other forms of aftercare.
how it works?
Here’s how our process works – designed to provide you with top-notch care and support from start to finish:
- Contact us today.
- Receive an email and a link to our online assessment tool.
- Get a personalized plan and price offer that outlines everything included.
- When you like our offer, we can schedule an online consultation with the surgeon to address your questions and concerns.
- Once you’re ready to proceed, we’ll help with your treatment and travel arrangement.
Latest Blog & Articles
Stay up-to-date with our latest blog and articles! Our team of experts regularly shares valuable insights, tips, and advice on a variety of topics related to health and wellness.
Gastric Bypass Surgery Cost: UK, Turkey, and Lithuania Compared
Introduction Gastric bypass surgery has become an increasingly popular solution for individuals struggling with obesity
How To Prepare for Your Medical Journey to Lithuania: A Comprehensive Guide
Lithuania, a beautiful European Union country, has become a popular destination for medical tourism. It
How Much is a Gastric Sleeve Surgery? A Comprehensive Guide for UK Patients Considering Options Abroad
Introduction Gastric sleeve surgery, also known as sleeve gastrectomy, is an effective weight loss procedure
Typical Cost of Knee Replacement Surgery in the UK: An In-Depth Guide
Navigating the world of knee replacement surgery costs can be challenging. In this comprehensive guide,